1. When anesthetic has been used, your lips, teeth, and tongue may be numb for several hours. Avoid any food or drinks until the numbness has completely worn off.
2. It is normal to experience some cold, hot and pressure sensitivity after your appointment.
3. Your gums may be sore for several days.
4. Do not chew hard foods or chew directly on your new silver fillings for 24hours. You may chew right away on white fillings since they set completely on the day of the appointment.
5. If your bite feels uneven, if you have persistent pain, or if you have any questions or concerns, please call the office.